“We create memories for a lifetime!”
List of Activities to choose from:
All of the activities are included in your party price except for the build-a-bears (they are $15.00 extra per animal per child participating.) and the piñata (which is an extra $30.00)
If you have a piñata, we can do it as one of the activities at your party.
*** Read the activities list below to see the activities that have and extra fee depending on the number of kid's participating. These include: 1. Cotton Candy, Popcorn and Balloons.
*Depending on the length of your party and how many kid's are participating, you can choose 4 or more activities for your event.
If you would like to add party favors to your package Click here to see our Party Add-Ons
We also have balloon centerpieces you can add to your party. Click here to see some of them.
Playful Princess Party Activity List:
1. Cotton Candy- Enjoy fresh spun cotton candy at your next party! If there are over 25 kid's there may be an extra fee.
2.Freshly made popcorn from our popcorn machine. 1 bag of popcorn per child. If there are over 25 kid's there may be an extra fee.
3.Pictures with the character. With or without a Royal Coronation (We provide the crown for your princess)
(You can choose the photo backdrop of your choice) We have more choices when you click on the character's tab. The character's are posing in front of them.
4. Basic balloons ( Basic balloons are done at parties that are having other activities done.) 1 balloon per child.
Over 25 kid's there may be an extra fee.
* advanced balloons take 5 minutes and more to make one balloon. So if you wanted these balloons, you can book a balloon party or have less activities at your party. This can be discussed at the time of booking. Thank you!
5. The character can sing a song (ex. The Ice Queen can sing Let it Go or The Mermaid can sing, Part of That World)
6. Bubble fun with our bubble machine. (The bubbles can be done on the grass and carpet) (This activity can be out during your party while other activities are going on. So for a 1 hour party you can the bubbles plus 4 other activities.)
7. Parachute Play- Kid's just love playing different games with our colorful parachute. It's endless fun!!!
9. Limbo, freeze dance and other games
10. Face Paint (Face or arm art)
(the more elaborate face painting can be done at parties that just book face painting) 1 painting per child. This is subject to the amount of kid's participating and the other activities chosen. If time permits they can have more than one.
11. Kid's Magic (Our magic show can be performed for 10 minutes to 20 minutes depending on the other activities you choose)
12. Sing-a-long with musical instruments
13. Hair Styling with one of our hair extensions- One is a ponytail holder extension and one is a clip in extension. They get to choose one. The kid's get to keep it!!!!!
14. Do-It-Yourself craft- The girls get to decorate a foam crown, flower, butterfly or photo frame and the boys get to decorate a sword or foam photo frame with sports stickers or pirate stickers. 1 craft per child.
If there are over 15 kid's participating then there is an extra charge per child, per craft. The added fee depends on how many extra kid's there are going to be.
16. Nail Polish- (One of our entertainers will paint the girls nails with a pretty polish
17. Storytelling (The character of your choice will read a fun and enchanting story to the kid's)
18. Glitter Tattoos- Glitter tattoos are so much fun! The kids can choose from a Mermaid, Unicorn, Fairy, Spider-Man, Batman, Dragon and more! It takes roughly 30 minutes to do 10 kids. 1 hour to do 20 kids. So keep this in mind when you want to add other activities to your party. If you are having over 20 kids and want this activity you will need to add time to the party so each child will get a turn.
19. Tunnel Play (this is set up at every party that has 1-3 year old)
20. Treasure Hunt (The kid's look for the hidden treasure)
21. Build-A- Bear- Kids love stuffed animals. They can make one themselves at a party. All animals come with a birth certificate, a wishing star to put inside the animal and a colorful box to take their animal home in.
There is a $15.00 per animal charge for each child participating.
Here are some of the choices. More selections coming soon! All activities are included in your party price except for the build-a-bears. Click here to have a Build-a-Bear party
22. Cake Cutting- (The character can stay for cake cutting, we need to know in advance to add it into the time.)
23. Musical Numbers Game- The children dance around and the entertainer calls out a number. (ex. number 4) Then the children need to get in a group of 4 children, whoever is not in the group of 4(or whatever number is called) will be out. We keep playing the game until there are 2 children left in the game.
24. Hot Potato played with Hula Hoops- All the kids hold hands in a circle as 1 hula hoop passes around their body. (As seen in the picture below.) When the music stops, the child with the hoop around them is out. All the games are played with great fun and excitement. All the kids get a prize for playing any of our games.
25. Musical chairs done with Hula Hoops-
12 or more hoops are placed on the ground in a large circle. 1 child stands outside of each of the hoops. As the music plays, they walk around the hoops. When the music stops one child steps inside one of the hoops. The child not in the hoop will be out. We then take a hoop away and keep going until there is one winner.
26. Hula Hoop Contest- Let's see who can spin the hula hoop around the longest. This is always great fun!
27. Sack races - (the kids get into one of the potato sacks and they hop to the finish line)
28. Plastic Egg on a Spoon racing game- (The kids make teams and each team gets a plastic egg on the spoon, they have to run to a post and turn around, come back to the next team member and give it to them. All without dropping the egg. The team that completes the task first. Wins!)
29. Balloon race game- (the kids race with a balloon between their knees. The balloon must not drop to the ground.
30. Water Balloon toss- This game is so much fun. Kids love it! (This is done in the warm months outside)
31. Tug of War
32. Hot Potato- When the music stops, try not have the potato in your hands.
33. Piñata- We will bring the piñata and the candy. (There is an additional $30.00 fee for the piñata and candy)
If you have a piñata, we can do it as one of your activities. If we bring it there is the additional fee.
****All the games are played for fun and each kid gets a prize for playing. We supply the prizes!!!